This mod adds the T1-T2 Adapter (a new T1 item with a T2 slot on top) and the Universal Adapter (a new T1 item with a universal slot on top) to the game.
- You can research the T1-T2 Adapter for 7,500 bytes, to the left of the Solid Fuel Jump Jet.
- The T1-T2 Adapter can be crafted in the Backpack Printer for 1 Aluminum Alloy.
- You can research the Universal Adapter for 7,500 bytes, to the left of the T1-T2 Adapter.
- The Universal Adapter can be crafted in the Backpack Printer for 1 Nanocarbon Alloy.
- This mod is incredibly unbalanced, and should never be used in a serious playthrough. However, it is quite fun to mess with.
- WARNING: Excessive stacking of adapters can lead to the server process hanging and crashing. As a result, this mod should NOT be used on public servers, as it opens an exploit for users to create intense lag and/or crash the server.
- This mod needs to be installed on both the client and the server.
- The source code of this mod is publicly available as an example mod on the AstroTechies ModdingKit.
- You must use a mod integrator, such as the one found in AstroModLoader, to install this mod.