Alternate Start Mod
This mod allows players to choose a planet to start on, popping open a menu to do so after they first land on Sylva.
- When a player first lands on Sylva, they will see a menu which allows them to teleport to one the seven planets or a random planet to start off on.
- Players who choose to teleport are moved to a random safe location on the planet they choose, and given a shelter and landing pad to start with.
- If you and your friends wish to start at the same shelter, then one player should choose to alternate start before the other players join. That way, any new players to join the save will land at that new shelter, and they can press skip on the alternate start menu.
- You can use this mod in singleplayer, in co-op, and on dedicated servers. All players will see the menu once they first land on Sylva, and each will have their own shelter at a random safe location if they choose to teleport.
- This mod needs to be installed on both the client and the server.
- You must use a mod integrator, such as the one found in AstroModLoader, to install this mod.